Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Toyota Road Show : Sibu 22nd to 24th July

Sibu 22nd to 24th July 2011


Sibu Gateway was the venue for the Sibu edition of Toyota Road Show 2011.It is a very popular hang out place for parents to bring their kids to play usually around 5pm onwards. The area is also used by a few groups of dancers of all kinds to practice and they have no problems getting spectators. The area is huge so we set up extra canopies for the cars and discussion area for prospective buyers. Almost all of the Toyota popular cars in Malaysia were displayed including the Toyota Prius Hybrid my personal favorite.  


Here are the pictures.
The place where the DJ console was.
The Toyota cars
The view of Sibu Gateway
This is the view from the DJ console
In the early evening the view and the Sibu Gateway looks beautiful. I can't stop taking pictures of the whole area.
The beautiful Sibu at it best
In the middle of a hot afternoon and I still manage to make it happening
Still on the mic with my shade on.
Rond trying out his skills
Here i am again and this time with Soul @ Samsul 
My pose in Sibu Gateway on a hot sunny day
Getting the best of the time and view, with my trusted Canon Power Shot A495 camera
The crew Rond and In-charge Ah Ngaa
Here is Rond and Ariff posing for my blog, this 2 guys were with the team since day one
The 3 days in Sibu the Toyota sales team manage to close a lot of deals, the road show was held till night time. At night we manage to cooperate with the dancers to do their practice right in front of the canopies to allow the people to have a better look. At the end we gave them some of the Toyota merchandise. The impromptu stuff we did created an awareness of the roadshow itself and it works. 

I left the team heading back to Kuching the next day using the express boat. I have another story to tell about that trip. Stay tune because I have pictures to tell too. 

Our next roadshow venue is Sri Aman.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment