Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Toyota Road Show : Mukah 9th & 10th July 2011

Mukah 9th & 10th July 2011

Yes, at last we are at the end of the road show, 2 days in Mukah and thats the end. When I got to Mukah the day before I couldn't recognized any major roads there, the whole place is like a brand new town, with people from every where making a living in Mukah.  There are a lot of new office buildings, new housing areas, new business areas with new shop houses here and there. More lands are being develop especially the one near the housing projects. I must be away too long.
I will talk about Mukah in my next entry but for the time being here are some pictures of Toyota roadshow on the 1st day.

The set up in Mukah
The Sales Advisers checking the cars before starting the day
Me and my distinctive pose
You can see the space I am talking about
 Toyota guys explaining about the promotions and offers

The site and the hotel building, King Ing Hotel

The Toyoya Hilux 3.0 "out-drive the landscape"

The venue taken from hotel

From the left, myself, David Yii, Regional Manager, James Wong, SCP Certified Branch Manager & 
James Ong of J's Creative

Looking at the Toyota Hilux 3.0

Like most of the venues we when too, Toyota Avanza is always a favorite

Me and camera trying out new angle
The first day ends about 6pm and we had crowds rushing in after 5pm. Most of them test driven the cars and a lot of them want to trade in their old car for a brand new Toyota. The promotions are actually great and the offers still available for grasps, so if you miss this roadshow please do contact the nearest Toyota showroom all around Sarawak and Malaysia. For more information you can go to their website at www.toyota.com.my.

There are a lot of nice merchandises given and if you are with your kids, Toyota also prepared coloring items  for them and also available are mini fans and caps. Today, there was this woman asking if Toyota giving away any umbrella? The answer is NO.

I am glad that I took this job even it takes nearly 40 days, beginning 2nd July 2011. With this roadshow I am able to see most of the major towns and city in Sarawak. Places like Kapit, Saratok, Bintangor and Sri Aman are the places I haven't been before but now I can tell everyone that I've been there and seen it.
The best thing about it is that I am able travel, get to see places, the people and got paid for it. Now, I can recommend my future clients about the areas and it's potential for any kind of events, promotions and function.

Thank you Toyota for a lovely roadshow and I hope to have another chance to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment