Friday, August 5, 2011

Toyota Road Show : Sarikei 1st & 2nd August 2011

Sarikei 1st & 2nd August 2011

We took off to our next destination, Sarikei on the 31st July. The venue is right in front of Nam Leong Supermarket and I think the site is a privately own. The road show in Sarikei was also the 1st day of Ramadhan and I know it is going to be a hot day. Sarikei is the Pineapple Town of Sarawak but I didn't see any when I was there. From what I see the venue is not really suitable for a car roadshow but it would be good for household products and food products. 

Have a look at the pictures I manage to take around the site of the road show. 


The pineapple monument near our roadshow area and the only pineapple I saw
The front view of the roadshow main canopy
The sale advisers in action
Here is another shot of the venue and you can see the pineapple
The busy sale adviser with their prospective buyer
The second day look at Sarikei and also the second day of Ramadhan
First day of Ramandhan. Still look steady.
Iss, Ariff and the pineapple
The pineapple, Iss, Ariff but no Spongebob
The Toyota Hilux 3.0 and the models Rond and Soul 

The Toyota Road Show in Sarikei was just okay and we headed straight to Sibu the same evening. This is because we have to take an express boat to Kapit. In Sibu I stayed at Li Hua Hotel as usual and it is about 3 minutes walk from The Sibu Express Terminal.

I have a few pictures of the express boat trip from Sibu to Kapit in my next experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment