Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Toyota Road Show : Saratok 8th & 9th July 2011

Saratok 8th & 9th July 2011. 

I left Kuching at 2pm and arrived at the Saratok at around 7pm. The Biaramas bus don't turn to Saratok, so I got the guys pick me up at the junction. According to the local the STC buses do enter Saratok. You can actually go to the bus terminal to get the latest route.


The Saratok set up.
The pose right after saying a few words and the quizzes about the cars. The are merchandises to give away. Mini fan and caps by Toyota. 
The early birds with curiosity viewing the cars. We received a good responses from folks in Saratok. Right behind is a cafe that served good food and clean too. Try the "roti canai" there.
The view from across the street early in the morning before the cars arrived. 
Mid day pose. Hot.
The Saratok pose.
The crews are busy clearing up. The lorry driver is Ah Lai, you guys should meet him. He drive his lorry all over Sarawak.
The crew and I set up stright to Betong which is only about 40 minutes from Saratok.
Almost ready and heads up to Betong, our next destination.

In Saratok I found out that people in the area still recognized my voice. I am glad they still know me and that make it easier for me to run the show.


Our next venue is Betong.

No comments:

Post a Comment