Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Toyota Road Show : Bau 3rd & 4th July 2011

 Bau 3rd & 4th July 2011.

The venue is at the main road with a small round about in the middle. Have a look at the pictures of the place. The venue was set up earlier right after we have done the one in Lundu on the same day.
In side the canopies. Like the one in Lundu, very hot but the response and sales was good.
The Toyota Sales Crew in Bau came early to get the show rolling. I was there right after the half boiled eggs and "roti kawin" session in the morning. Mesti.
See how hot I look. The number one is the number for the sun in numerology so I guess I should be okay with the sun's heat.  
This picture was taken at 6:45 am in the morning of the 2nd day in Bau, from my sitting place at Lina Cafe for my eggs and toasts. The traffic was busy and the place seems to come alive early.
The sky dancers in the middle of the day. The Toyota Road Show in Bau, Kuching.
Me getting creative.
Yup, that's me.
Another picture from Lina Cafe in Bau for The Toyota Road Show.    

In Bau we stayed at Jambusan Inn, the only inn in Bau. Cost about RM50 a night single room. Mine don't have any window at all.

Please bring your own towels and soap and book early because it's always full.

Right after the second day in Bau, I left for Kuching because of an early booking for my service as an emcee. The team proceed to Serian for their next venue. 

I be only joining them in Saratok.

No comments:

Post a Comment